What would you give for a beautiful smile? Your cosmetic dentist in Venice, FL, Dr. Clark Wright wants you to know that a simple aesthetic treatment called composite resin bonding can give you a great smile with no fuss, or lengthy time commitment. You'll love the change in how you look!
What is composite resin bonding?
Bonding is a popular and simple cosmetic dental service. Your Venice, FL, cosmetic dentist offers bonding that repairs a variety of small dental flaws. Using a resin made of glass particles and acrylic, bonding remakes teeth so they look naturally perfect with no:
- Craze lines
- Surface pitting
- Uneven shape and length
Applied layer by layer and hardened with a blue curing light, composite resin bonding takes just minutes per tooth, but the results last for years.
Here's how bonding works
Dr. Wright will examine the teeth you wish to improve. If they are healthy, he then roughens the enamel with fine sandpaper and a mildly acidic liquid. He dries the tooth and applies the resin putty, molding it to achieve a realistic shape. The resin matches your natural tooth in color. Then, he uses the curing light to harden the resin. A final trimming and polishing finishes the job.
Benefits of cosmetic bonding
This innovative material can:
- Cover exposed tooth roots
- Strengthen areas of weak enamel
- Cover dark stains which do not respond to professional teeth whitening
- Bond dental splints to the lingual side of teeth
- Place the finishing touches on complex smile makeovers
- Change a smile in just one dental visit
- Last for years when the patient brushes, flosses, gets in-office care and carefully avoids undue stresses such as chewing on ice, nuts or fingernails
Contact Dr. Wright
He'll be happy to sit down with you and explain all that cosmetic dentistry has to offer--including simple, reliable and lifelike composite resin bonding. For your individualized consultation in Venice, FL, please call the office at (941) 493-5923.